Monday, February 2, 2015

Time

It seems like when you have days off they go by so quickly. They also seem like I never stop working. As soon as I get up I see something that needs done. I cook yummy dishes for my family, You know the things that you never have the time to cook or prepare except on a snow day?  I see the dirt and dust around my house so I clean. I pick up, then put away what I see out of place. If I take a nap it's dark by the time I get up because of the shorter days. Therefore I try hard to just keep moving. So I go gather the eggs and fill the hens feeders. By the time everyone gets home, I feel like I have worked harder than if I was at my job. Time sure went fast on this day, I'm exhausted, ready for bed and thankfully a 2 hour delay  in the morning so i can sleep in!     

No comments:

Post a Comment