Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Upward

My husband is working on the ladder up to the loft in the cottage. Its a small area over the kitchen. If you don't sit in the middle of the roof line you will hit your head. However it is going to be a place to fit some extra bodies to spend the night when everyone wants to stay over to have just one more day at the lake. I also vision the grand kids thinking it's a clubhouse up there or a secret room just for them. Even the neighbor children have been over as we are building it and asked if they can spend the night, once it is done! HA. Anyway...the ladder has been built this week upward to the loft. I can't wait to hear all the giggles that come from that direction.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your last line. You are excited! You will have special memories from your cottage. Loved your slice my friend.

    ReplyDelete