Monday, September 5, 2011

Burgers

We were going to the cottage today to work. Yes it is a holiday but it seems every weekend we are free we are working on the cottage. My husband loves it for the therapy and the inner joy he gets from seeing the progress he has made happen. My daughters like it to lay in the sun and chat with each other. Me, well I like my family just being together. I love seeing my girls giggle and laugh. I love working beside my husband building something that will last way beyond my lifetime. Back to the burgers...I always bring more than we can eat as I never know who will be coming to supper. My hunch was right as our daughters brought a car load with them and the neighbors on both sides came to eat when they smelled that the grill was lit. You just can't resit the aroma of grilling burgers. And me...well I had a great evening with family and friends. Sitting in a circle each of us telling stories and laughing together... priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment