Sunday, January 8, 2012

Painting

We are painting and staining the inside of the cottage. With each coat it looks brighter and cleaner. It looks so nice. What I really liked was that we were all together over there, working and talking,talking and working. It was just fun. The girls said they like winter but they can't wait for summer so they can play in the water again. My husband and I just smile as we just enjoy being around them listening to their giggles. We enjoy being inside learning more about our daughters as they chat and talk with us. So... as we paint and stain all the rooms we will continue to learn more about our kids and they will learn more about us as our cottage gets closer to moving into.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Tammy. I like the connection of putting layers on the wall and learning about the layers of your family. Very cool.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the working and talking, talking and working, reciprocal effect. Glad you captured the small moment that means so much. I have been listening mo to the dinner conversations for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete