Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sleep

I do not sleep much each evening. If I sleep on one side I wake up because my shoulder hurts. I then turn to the other side until that arm falls asleep. If I sleep on my back I snore so loud I wake myself up. When I sleep on my stomach I wake up because I drank to much water as I was SO thirsty right before I went to bed. Back from the bathroom, I stick my feet out from the covers as they are hot. Then I wake up and throw the rest of the covers off as I am now hot all over. Later on I get up again to close the window as I am cold. Back to bed then the alarm rings, I just can't believe its time to get up, so I hit snooze. R-i-n-g time to really get up. I don't think I slept all night!
*Solution- I come home and take a nap each day that I can!

1 comment:

  1. I do this a lot, too!!! But I don't have to get up to an alarm--thank God again for little things. I still can't believe I'm retired!!!

    ReplyDelete