Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hooked

I am hooked, each night I come home and sometime during the evening I check each of your blogs. I giggle, smile and and shake my head meaning oh yeah I get that! What I am trying to say is that I feel like I am part of your lives because of what I am reading. We are friends-I know your stories. I don't always comment but I read each and everyone. I am hooked on reading your hopes, dreams, accomplishments, sorrows, goals...notices. Have a wonderful evening...I did!

1 comment:

  1. I just need to write more. For the first time in my life, I don't have to do a lot of things but they are replaced by other things, too. I need to just ramble more. When you know people are reading your posts, you do feel you're still being evaluated. But that brings some good writing into the picture.

    ReplyDelete