Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Evenings

Each morning when I wake up I start to think about the evening. My husband and I each ask each other what are the plans for the evening. I check with each daughter to see where they will be that evening or if I need to be along. Then I check the calendar to see what it entails for the evening. All day when I am at work my mind will occasinally drift to the evening. How many cars will we need? What I will make for supper? Do I tutor tonight? Is it card night? Do I go to BONS? Do I need to go to town? What do I need to buy for groceries this week? Is there a ballgame tonight? Are there any birthdays? The list goes on and on... I really think I live for the evening as that is when I spend time with my family so its important to me. So...What are you doing this evening???????

No comments:

Post a Comment