Saturday, July 23, 2011

Insulation

The past few weeks we have been putting up insulation in the roof line peak of the cottage. With every piece we put up my husband says it is making it cooler in here. However I am on the ladder sweating, dripping like none other. I am doing this because I have to much insulation of my own. I always think I will eat right and walk more to help remedy this insulation, but that never happens! Then I think of my BONS friends and how they insulate themselves with books all around then. In the seasons of the year they surround the titles next to them to read for warmth and coolness. Me well my husband is saying he has another chunk cut so its time to get back up on the ladder and continue to insulate!

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile (and laugh out loud) with the way you tell a story, no matter how small. I also found myself nodding when you talked about the BONS insulating ourselves with books. I hadn't thought of it that way, but it's so very true!

    ReplyDelete