Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finale

Well I made it all month my first try. I guess I have become a slicer. I am sitting here in my little cottage where I get bunches of my ideas and I regroup.
It is here that I want my family and friends to find peace, happiness and calmness. Here I want there to be good times together,bonding with nature, and memories made. Here I am myself without worries for a moment, without stress.
Here I want people to gather for week-ends and great food.
Here is where I fish,swim and sit on the dock looking at the sunsets.
Here is where we have outhouse stories.
Here is everyone working to finish the inside/outside of this little cottage so it has a part of all of us within it.
Here is where you can go just to go somewhere.
Here is a cottage standing since before I can even imagine.
Here is where I will become a writer.
THANKS to all as you have encouraged me and cheered me on. I am grateful!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your blog is called Cottage Chatter. It's a perfect place for you to become the author you have within you. I want to make sure I visit that cottage, so when you become famous, I can say, "I was there." Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I think this is my favorite slice. The craft is beautiful and simple and allows the feelings and wishes and comfort of your cottage to shine.
    I can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete