Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hard

This past week I have been reading a friends blog that talks about a hard subject. I has had me thinking daily of hard things in my life. Things that you push down deep as they make you feel inadequate, unloved, and unsure of yourself. When thinking of it you have many tears, making your heart ache feeling sore. Dealing with these feelings you ponder about it , talk about it, deal with it. Finally after years of your heart pushing them way to the back of your mind. However they do reemerge from time to time. My grandmother once said hard times are always followed by good.Sometimes it takes awhile but the joy does come. As joy always follows around behind, hard times. Its waiting to show a ray of gladness then a full blown out blast of happiness. So the joy is coming we just need to look for it, wait for it. So keep looking and SMILE!

2 comments:

  1. Your grandma is a wise woman. I like to find the small joys every day...so much of who I've become is from the persistence in finding joy in the midst of raising Stephanie. Stephanie once told a therapist the thing she hated the most about me was I liked to laugh. The truth of joy is it comes from within and none of the hard stuff from life can take it away. I love you.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy is waiting to show a ray of gladness - Your piece shift in feeling and has me thinking. I do love your ending, keep looking and smile.

    ReplyDelete