Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dust

It is everywhere in this house. I see it in every room and hanging out on everything. Where does it come from? They say if you burn wood you have more. Its in every corner and under every piece of furnature. I sweep it up,suck it up and wipe it up. As soon as I turn my back, there it is again. Like the game of peek- a- boo. I see you dust. Ive used sprays and spritzes which seems to help for a day. Then it multiplies the next. Or maybe the dust fairy sprinkles it all over each night. When the kids where younger and whirling around in this house like Tasmanian devils I didn't see as much of it. Or maybe I was just chasing after them so I didn't notice. Of course that was a good week-end job for the kids -dusting. But now that they are gone,guess what , I have to dust again. And I see it everywhere. I do not like to dust. I need a magic wand so it disappears. Wishful thinking! 
*I did buy an enviro cloth- that does make it a little more fun when I turn up Meatloaf then dance around dusting! You should try it too!   

2 comments:

  1. Argh dust! I want a magic wand too. Have you read April Pulley-Sayre's book about dust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me on that dust thing--do not like it either. It's funny when you're home all the time, you end up picking up things all the time as you go through the house--even those little dust bunnies. I have that book of April's. I need to get that out to read again to appreciate those little specks.

    ReplyDelete