Thursday, January 29, 2015

VHS

Today while home I decided to clean out the VHS movie tapes. I had them since the girls were little. They were taking up lots of space. I had seen many of them over and over.( I still kept all the favorites) I remembered the We Sing Along's , Thomasina, Barney and many, many Disney movies. Then there were the sets of Anne Of Green Gables, which we watch every winter to this day. Sound of Music, including Titanic , which was so sad I vowed to only watch it once. I have a pile of nearly forty on the floor waiting for the girls to go through to see if they want any of them first. Then they will go in the garage sale pile. Every thing now is on DVD . In my lifetime I have seen 8tracks, cassettes,VHS and now blue ray DVDs what will be next . I guess that's how they keep us buying things as consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment