Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Photos

Today I cleaned out 3 drawers full of photos. I made 4 piles for each of my daughters. My life looked back over the years with much joy. Images flashed in my mind back seeing all the special moments in my life with this wonderful family I created. What fun we had. I giggled lots and smiled over all the happy times of camping, Disney, sports games and family. Rex came home looked at some of the pictures, gave me a hug and said,"Where did our little girls go".   I used to take so many pictures now with phones that take so many photos we don't print them off to hold in our hands . We send them to others in cyber space. I think I need to go print some this weekend. It sure was fun reminiscing today!   

1 comment:

  1. I still use a camera, too, and print them off for the kids. It's what I still do. You can't replace those moments. So nice of your husband to hug you when he looked at them.

    ReplyDelete