Friday, January 23, 2015

Listen

I just finished reading Ruth's email about a conversation she had with a student in the hallway. Then I jumped right over to my blog. I am very guilty of this- I do not take the time to listen. It is true, I get so caught up in time  I hurry, hurry, hurry. I go, go, go so fast on full speed that I do no listen. Humans big and small come up to tell me something and I move on or I say I don't have time and we will talk later. But later never comes during the busy day. So I will try to listen better, more intently, more thoughtfully. I have been missing some good moments I am sure. I need to Listen!  

1 comment:

  1. Set a goal of one a day or something like that. I know what you mean about the hurry and go syndrome. It's this life we live in every day. Slowing down and calling/talking have something in common.

    ReplyDelete