Sunday, January 18, 2015

Laundry

Today I made homemade Laundry soap. I guess I have been making this for a couple years now. I started because even with a coupon It seemed like I was going through a bottle of it a week. It really hiked up my grocery bill.With  as much laundry as I was using I thought there had to be a better alternative. I was reading in my Mother Earth News magazine and it showed how much you could save a year by making your own detergent.A friend at work had an  Amish friend who gave her a recipe. I tried it and liked it.(now you can find this on Pintrest) It is powder that only uses 2 T each load, plus it lasts me a year.   I hang my clothes up outside or on a drying rack, never using my dryer. I can use the money I save on something else. There is "always" something else.

1 comment:


  1. There is always something else, another way, another road, a plan B. Have to check out this laundry detergent recipe!

    ReplyDelete