Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Funny

This class this year really isn't funny. In the past I have had some funny children who really made me laugh. You have heard my stories, and laughed too. Well today I had a funny moment:
At the smartboard getting ready for math I had pulled the lesson up on my computer. However I had not turned on the smartboard yet for the kids. A little girl piped up saying, "Mrs. Shultz we can't see a thing, you have to turn it on." "OK," I replied. "Wait just a minute I can only do one thing at a time."
Then I heard the little boy twin in my class say, "Mrs. Shultz, look at me I can do TWO things at once!" There he was shaking his head and waving his arm. I was laughing so hard. Smiling he said, "I saw that on T.V."
(AT&T commercial I think)   :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love those commercials with little kids just talking off the cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family laughs at those all the time. Funny how your student connected that to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I am laughing out loud--we love that commercial, and I have the funniest picture in my head of you in your classroom when this happened.

    ReplyDelete