Friday, March 15, 2013

What?

What am I writing about now? I don't know
Why is this so hard this week? I have no ideas.
What am I making for supper?Casserole, my favorite.
Why is my black chicken not coming into the hen house? I think she is dead.
What is woodchuck barking at? Nothing like normal.
Why is my house always a mess?Because I hate to clean.
What am I going to watch on television tonight? Everything until 11:00.
Why is my daughter not home yet? Because she is babysitting.
What time will I get up tomorrow? A half hour later.
Why do I have to take fruit to card club? Because you buy everything at Wal-Mart.
What is this slice about ? Nothing.
Why did you write this? My friend Ruth did when she was stuck.
Tomorrow is another day. Just keep trying...
What????


3 comments:

  1. This is too funny! I'm glad you wrote about all the why's in your head last night and hope that something comes to you tonight. I still need to slice tonight....nothing in my head yet, but there's got to be something brewing...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good questions. I may use this yet. So far, I'm doing okay. I'm saving haiku for later, too. Also, headlines: In regard to what you're doing one day, construct a headline that would work for a newspaper about each event. Also, what's the best part of you? This was generated from another blogger????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your structure. I am keeping this idea in mind as I am getting stuck too. I was chuckling at some of your questions and Tim kept saying, What are you reading? It's so you my friend. MHG

    ReplyDelete