Sunday, March 4, 2012

Driving

Driving here,driving there that's a big part of my day. Get up and go, go, go and try not to be late. How many hours do I spend driving? I really do not want to know the answer to that. I have all the necessities in my vehicle. Food, pillow, blanket,umbrella,case of water,jumper cables,tools, flashlight, and more snacks. Pick up this kid, go get that kid, groceries, shopping, more driving. There are days when I say ,"The car is not moving today". I stick to it, if they want a ride somewhere, find a friend or go yourself. Today my car is resting in the garage all day! I am not driving anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that you do that sometimes! I am just waiting for another licensed driver--not too much longer. I know exactly how you feel though. In fact, I'm headed out in a few minutes to 3 stops, drop off some at home and then head back out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear you say, "The car is not moving today!" I am laughing. You just say it like it is. I still get a kick out of you visiting other people in the house we're meeting in. Next time, if and when we meet at my house again, I want you to visit my husband in his man cave basement/garage. It would be most interesting.

    ReplyDelete