Monday, March 12, 2012

Easy

This Slice of Life thing is fun and easy. I find it easy to come up with typing material each day, in fact I always have a few ideas and I have to choose,that is never a problem. For me the hard part is picking only one thing to write about. My girls say everyday , "Are you writing about me today?" "Pick me! Pick Me!"(RM-now I know what you mean about that when you said it last year about your kids.)I think it is fun to read my post out loud to my family and others. I think they are looking forward to it each day. I say,"You have got to hear this one!" (RA-Know I know how your find it fun to read all the posts and comment on them to encourage people) I have found there are so many people out there that have the same connections as I do. (MH-I have had to use a notebook to write down where I have been some days as I can't remember who I have commented on the day before.) The hard part for me is remembering to fit it in before midnight each day. I have went to bed twice and had to get back up in a hurry. (TH-I think of you being retired and yet you are more organized with your day than I am...I need to get a routine going for this SOL.)Just wanted you all to know I am really enjoying this, and YES it is fitting into my life...its fun and easy! Slice On!!

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, I just read all the posts you've written that I had not read yet (don't ask--it's been a busy stretch and most of it I don't want to relive). You have written some beautiful things and I have to tell you that I really enjoyed every single one. Not sure which is my favorite, but I caught myself nodding several times in recognition of something like in my own life or something I could picture you doing. Maybe my favorite is the one about the little girl and the behavior clips...I kinda like kids like that and could just see you interacting with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you connected with each of us. how fun! It is exciting. It is fun to read you posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! I'm glad it's not a burden and you are enjoying it. Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoy all your posts. I can actually here you telling your story and the smile that goes with it. I think it is easier this year. I'm not so uptight on what to write--just write from the heart and the very every day event. It's funny, sometimes I start on one topic and completely change the outcome. Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete