Friday, March 2, 2012

Last

I just actually climbed into bed then turned to look at my clock. Oh my goodness its 11:30. I rolled over, then my eyes got really big. I forgot to slice! Oh panic,I could just quit, not an option as all BONS are trying so...get up go to the computer read all 4 of your blogs. Nice job by the way! Sit down and think hard for a minute. Got it. Last... I'm the last one to get up every morning as I am not a morning person. I get ready to go to work, pack my husbands lunch, put my hair in a pony tail and run out the door in 15 minutes. Because I go run on the tread mill in the morning I am the last one to my team meeting to walk in. Not late, just last. It seems at the end of the day leaving school I am the last one to get my kids out the door. I have good intentions but those children can never get their hats and gloves on, and whose boots are these? I will blame the first graders for being last. At supper I'm the last one to eat and dish up my plate as I want to make sure there is enough for everyone. Then I'm last to find a seat in the living room to watch TV as I was cleaning up. So I end up on the floor sitting not the sofa as everyone else has the cushion seats. I'm last to go to bed as I love watching TV late till 11:00. Now I feel like I must be one of the last ones to slice today! Well there is a few more minutes maybe I'm not really last! * Tomorrow is Saturday I hope to be last again as I want to sleep in! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the repetition. You are so first in loving others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--maybe in part because since I did slice before you (but not before the other BONS) this can be the one part of my day where I"M not last. :)
    Keep writing. I may not get to all the slices every day, but I"m trying, and I love to read your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last but first in everyone's hearts. This is funny--remembering to post before midnight. It's a mighty good post, too.

    ReplyDelete