Monday, March 5, 2012

Late

Well it's late, 11:15 and I am the last of the BONS to post again! First I thought to myself well...its because they have done this before so they are faster than me. That's true. Then I thought maybe its because they have lots of ideas ready to go. Not true (I read TH and MH post on how they couldn't come up with ideas. TH even had a list and nothing struck her to write about that day.)Then I thought about what I should write about and I remember reading that one of you read every ones slices first to get ideas. That helps-true. Well its late, but I'm always up late. I stay up till the news starts, that's 11:00. I love staying up late because no one else is up. I have full reign of the remote and I can watch whatever I wish. I love TV shows. It doesn't matter what the show is I just like TV. It stems back when my dad took our TV to the basement when I was in middle school. We were not doing our chores fast enough nor reading enough. See our dad would ask us questions around the dinner table about what we were reading. Well anyway, I didn't have a TV for 6yrs and now I know all the characters by heart and I have seen every episode of lots of series. It makes me happy. I can never get cable as I would watch even more and my husband may get rid of my TV. It's late, I've watched my TV shows, I sliced and its quiet. I'm smiling! :) In 30min it will be another day...another slice.

2 comments:

  1. Hey--you may have posted last, but I was still up. :) Am going to post in a bit, but commenting first. Not holding up my end of the commenting help this week, but am hanging on with all I have to stick to the challenge (and some challenges that have nothing to do with writing!).
    Keep writing friend--I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to read yours every day now. I know what you mean about the quiet time. You have to had kids to appreciate staying up late to gather some down time. Say, is there going to be a TV in the cottage? Can we stay up together and watch TV this summer when we meet?

    ReplyDelete