Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shopping

I am not really a shopper, or I do not call myself one anyway. I do like a good sale. That is what I do best. I seem to spot those SALE signs clear across the store. I saw a clip on Sunday Morning this past week that said clothes are over priced 100%. I believe it, as somethings I never would pay that amount of money for what they are asking. I took my junior daughter with me and I was surprised at how much she is like me. I have trained her well. Two stores we did not buy a thing in and walked out empty handed. She just couldn't believe how many people are out shopping in the middle of the day. Usually we go into Fort Wayne on the week-end or the evening. "Why aren't these people working mom?" she asked. I stated some are working a different shift, some have the day off like us, some are retired, and some do not work. She was amazed still by how many people were in town on a Tuesday. Well I seemed to drop a lot of money off in those stores as were found her birthday presents. The older they get I let them pick out the gifts they want as I just have no idea what makes them happy. ( my taste is not the same as theirs) So we came home with our bags of goodies and very, very tired. I am really not a shopper.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day--I can just imagine you being relieved to get home!

    ReplyDelete