Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Heartstrings

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes but yet a smile on my face. A colleague whom I have worked beside for 26 years had heart surgery today. She is doing well, and my heart sighs with relief. To finish my day I have been reading blogs, I am overwhelmed as there are so many. I read a few that spark my interest. As I read each one I am touched by these heartfelt stories. I have laughed and cried tonight. I have shared them out loud with my family and feel connected to these new friends that I have never met. How I am looking forward to the rest of the days that follow to read more of their stories, to feel my heartache because of giggling to much or getting all chocked up. Pass on kindness and pay it forward. Keep Sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these words Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go public. More comments would warm your heart. I almost cried today reading mine. Where's the seratonin when you need it? Glad all is well with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your thoughts of connecting! Posts do bring out my emotions too. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete